[Informatics] ERD policy

Matthew Campbell Matthew.Campbell at haileybury.vic.edu.au
Mon Apr 18 15:47:09 AEST 2016

Hi all,

This is great that we have some clarity. However, it seems like this crow's feet notation leaves out the vertical line for "one", which is standard out in industry. I am assuming the exam won't introduce scenarios where relationships are optional and therefore we won't need the double vertical line (exactly one) or zero (optional relationship).

But the bigger question is if our students add these extra lines, which are not in this spec, will they be penalised?

Thanks,

Matt Campbell