[Informatics] Site builder for SAT

Mark mark at vceit.com
Fri Apr 15 13:13:40 AEST 2016

It's certainly speedy - something one does not often find in online site
builders.
And it is really packed with features.

The only problem was that after a quick play, I couldn't find where/how to
apply alt tags on images, which is a VCAA requirement.
As you said, deeper and longer investigation would be required, but it's a
nice find, and potentially great for the SAT, Jordyn!

Regards
Mark

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com