[Informatics] It's now "the internet" and "the web" - without capital letters

Mark mark at vceit.com
Tue Apr 5 15:26:42 AEST 2016

I believe in one space after a full stop, but neither of my thumbs do.

After years of using mechanical typewriters, they're too old to learn new
tricks.  They do two spaces regardless.

If I remember, I do a search and replace when a document is finished just
to teach my thumbs a lesson.

Dumb thumbs.

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com