[Informatics] Informatics post - staff texts query

Jordan, Christine E jordan.christine.e at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Nov 30 14:55:37 AEDT 2015

Hi Eleanor

Thank you for the uncorrected version for Outcome 301. That is great. I understand the informatics textbook will be available for those students who have booklisted it in early March. How do staff get hold of a copy at the same time? Where can we purchase it? I teach informatics and will need a copy.

Can you advise?

Thanks

Christine

Christine Jordan