[Informatics] Thank you Kevork

MAGHAMEZ Nora nora.maghamez at thomascarr.vic.edu.au
Sun Nov 29 23:23:12 AEDT 2015

Hi

I have started to get all sorts of emails and conversation from every one out there after attending DLTV VCE seminar. How can I unsubscribe from this? I'd to still be able to get important information regarding VCE computing but not a flood of emails.

Thanks you

Nora Maghamez
Teacher

Thomas Carr College
35 Thomas Carr Drive,<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>
Tarneit, VIC 3029<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>
(P) (03) 8734 2429<tel:(03)%208734%202429>
(F) (03) 9748 4388<tel:(03)%209748%204388>
(E) nora.maghamez at thomascarr.vic.edu.au<mailto:nora.maghamez at thomascarr.vic.edu.au>

IMPORTANT! This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Thomas Carr College does not represent or warrant that the attached files are free from computer viruses or other defects. The attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. Any representations or opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Thomas Carr College.