[Informatics] BookCrossing - Labels

timmer at westnet.com.au timmer at westnet.com.au
Thu Dec 31 10:45:00 AEDT 2015

I'll spare you my old computer man stories, but Ken I liked the photo.
I thought it might be a drum storage device (but no) and it prompted
me to do a little hunting. I came across this potted history of
storage technology which I thought was worth sharing (one negative:
there is a pain-in-the-backside ad that pops up with each slide)
http://wwwextremetech.com/computing/90156-the-history-of-computer-storage-slideshow

 RegardsRobert T-A