[Informatics] BookCrossing - Labels

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Wed Dec 30 21:48:23 AEDT 2015

you can also personally hand books over

It is interesting that Mark never used “mark sense cards”
It was only ten years ago that I “disposed” of about 3 metres of them (that is stacked) - that was just one program

Recently put a “spinning HDD” in the little display case at work - spinning is so last decade

Danger: old computer man story :  When I purchased my first mac I upgraded teh HDD before I even walked from teh shop for just $200 (a lot of money in 1991 )
I went from 40 MB to 60 MB  yes Virginia I did write MegaByte

A year later I upgraded teh RAM for another $200  from 128KB to 512KB  (yes KiloByte)

I am just so pleased we have moved on from those sort of prices and sizes

Andrew Shortell
Educator
CRC Melton

shortell at get2me.net (This List)