[Informatics] Super Multiple Choice Option Generator

Mark mark at vceit.com
Tue Dec 29 11:30:29 AEDT 2015

Hi all. I'm sure you are all aware of the terrible psychological stresses
involved when choosing which letters are the correct answers for multiple
choice exam answers.

- Have I used "C" recently?
- I hope "A" has not occurred too often.
- Is there a discernible pattern in the answers caused by some deep and
terrible subconscious turmoil of which I am not aware?

That sort of thing.

To help alleviate such distress, I offer the *Super Multiple Choice Option
Generator*, attached (XLSX).

​Enjoy.​

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com