[Informatics] Informatics Resources

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Mon Dec 14 13:18:17 AEDT 2015

Dear Colleagues

   The Informatics community has begun with much energy. A number of
resources have been sent in by your colleagues and these are posted on
the www.edulists.com.au tree - you will notice a new "leaf" labelled
Informatics. Thanks to James Vella, John Bellavance, Vera Cook, Lucas
Garth, Robert Hallworth and the indefatigable Mark Kelly.

  A few items have been carried over from the previous IT Apps repository.
If any of these should be removed please let me know.
  The full previous versions of the Study Designs ( going back 3 versions
) are accessible from the bottom of the page.

  If there are any other resources out there you wish to share please
upload these from the "upload a resource" link at the top of the
Edulists tree or email me directly to add to what is there to date.

  I hope all of this makes sense  :)

Speak soon
Kevork