[Informatics] vceit.com lumbers towards 2016

Mark mark at vceit.com
Thu Dec 10 12:08:42 AEDT 2015

Hi Heath

I think I have a Wordpress plugin for contributions but haven't unpacked it
yet.

But hey... there's an idea.

'Mark Kelly's Greatest Gaffes' - available in 6 volumes, or multiple DVDs.

:-)

Mark

​P.S. It took me months to settle on Wordpress​ CMS for the new incarnation
of the site, and (as I half expected) as soon as I committed to it, I
started noticing how limited and annoying it can be.
For example, to edit HTML I resort to copying the code, pasting it into a
good text editor, doing the edits and pasting it back into Wordpress.
Choosing a CMS could be a good exercise for kids to go through to balance
functionality, usability, support, effectiveness etc.

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com