[Informatics] vceit.com lumbers towards 2016

Mark mark at vceit.com
Wed Dec 9 16:05:27 AEDT 2015

Hi, Thrillseekers.

I don't know how many of you are still afflicted with introductory
Informatics classes
​, but ​
I've
​recently ​
been
​busy
populat
​ing​
the
​ new (CMS-based) vceit.com​
Informatics theory page <http://vceit.com/wp/informatics/>
​,​

​by ​
recycling
​/
adapting existing slideshows and creating
​new ​
slideshows
​for new KK ​
​give you a
starting point
​ for 2016​
.

​Be aware that some of the recycled slideshows may not yet be 100%
conformist to the new study design​. I've been using the efficient NEIGE*
model in re-using existing key knowledge resources.

​The new slideshows may need polishing and filling out, and I have to add *just
enough* whimsical material to annoy those people who like to complain about
their free resources.​

Mark

*The NEIGE model.
It's either French for 'snow', implying a crisp, clean and pure approach to
problem solving,
or it stands for "Near Enough Is Good Enough'. You can decide.

mark at vceit.com
http://vceit.com