[Informatics] Template for Recording Staff use of IT with their classes & some other stuff

Gration, Shannon K gration.shannon.k at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Dec 8 11:08:05 AEDT 2015

Hi there fellow IT-ers,

Apologies for cross-posts.

A couple of months ago one of you shared a template for recording staff use of IT with their classes - which I appear to have misplaced/deleted somehow - does anyone have a copy they could forward to me? I thought this would be a useful starting point this week.

In the last week I have been informed that I will be the new 'Digital Technologies Coordinator' at my school in 2016 taking weekly classes from P-10.

My school is on the bleeding edge of curriculum development and has decided to introduce the Victorian Curriculum from Jan 2016 - yes that's Jan 2016.

In other words, I now have my work cut out for me over the holidays developing curriculum based on the VC to suit.

Last week I attended the DLTV Digital Technologies Conference at Lavers Hill and that was a very helpful starting point.

If anyone in a similar school situation P-10 has even a sample curriculum outline they would like to share with me, even if it's based on AusVES, I'd be most grateful.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Kim Gration
Camperdown P12 College
gration.shannon.k at edumail.vic.gov.au