[Informatics] Query about privacy laws

Russo, Frank R Russo.Frank.R at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Dec 1 16:22:09 AEDT 2015

Laurie I think you sent this to the wrong address ?

Frank Russo
Mobile: 0409022197
Work: 9781 7700
Daily Organiser
Teacher:- IT, Game Design, Robotics, Maths & Science
AEU Branch President
Consultative & Planning Committee Member
[Monterey_Secondary_College_logo]
Silvertop Street
Frankston North
Victoria, Australia