[CS4HS] Planning for another CS4HS workshop

Steven Bird stevenbird1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 19:45:56 EST 2012

Thanks for participating in our poll.  Based on your input, we have
selected the following dates for the next CS4HS workshop:

    November 22-23, 2012

Please note the dates.

This workshop will have a stronger emphasis on professional
development and on developing new teaching modules.  We hope you will
join us!

-Steven Bird (with Paula Christophersen and Bernd Meyer)