[Cisco] Activating Paul Kingston as a Box Hill Instructor please

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 12 15:01:53 EST 2009

Hi Folks,

 Apologies for broadcasting this out to the Cisco list .......
It was meant for Ric at Box Hill.

Sorry
Kevork

>>> "Kevork Krozian" <Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au> 12/02/2009 1:26 pm >>>
Hi Ric,

   How are you ?  I trust you are well and enjoying the start of the year. Sorry to hear about Simon and his house. At least the family is safe.

 Ric, we have Paul Kingston working with us at Forest Hill under the Box Hill system of delivering Cisco. It is a Box Hill Academy remote campus class and not a Forest Hill Class.
However, Paul does not appear as an eligible instructor to add to a class. I believe you have to enable that at your end or direct me to the person who can do it.

 Hope that is ok. Please let me know when it is done.
See you in 2 weeks for the big anniversary at Box Hill.

With thanks

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au