[Cisco] Cisco Semester 1 resources

Peter Steer psteer at hamiltoncollege.vic.edu.au
Tue Jan 31 12:53:39 EST 2006

Hi All,
I am back teaching cisco semester 1 after a years break.
Who else is out there still running cisco in their school?

I am interested in finding out what other resources such as powerpoint
presentations etc people are using to deliver version 3.1.
In the past I was able to get materials from the cisco ftp site but it took
time to weed through it all to determine which was the "good" stuff.
If someone has already worked their way through this process it would be
great to hear from you?
Cheers

Peter Steer
Head of ICT