[Cisco] slight change of email

Alan Melbourne alanmel at internode.on.net
Wed Mar 30 17:55:41 EST 2005

Hi Kevork and all
I have changed my email address slightly(no dot in my name)I
cant remember if i told you before or not. I have a pile of
CISCO hardware that i am about to put up on e-bay, so if
anyone is after some 1924 switches, or 2501,2503,2504,
1601-R, 1601,1603-R routers, or  V.35 Cable DTE Male 10 Feet
, 8 Lead Octal Cable (68 pin to 8 Male RJ-45s), X.21 Cable
DTE Female 10 Feet,or RS-232 Cable DCE Female 10 Feet. Let
me know, Also i have a 2meter high rack(big solid with
wheels or winddown feet) that i will give away to anyone who
comes and picks it up.
Alan