[Aries] Book pricing 2006

Clarke Stevenson clarke.stevenson at bigpond.com
Tue Nov 8 09:54:10 EST 2005

Hi all

Attached is the latest Aries book price list.

Watsonia Publishing continues to provide this service on behalf of Aries.

Watsonia Publishing is one of the leading producers and suppliers of
courseware for educational and training organisations. With an outstanding
reputation for quality and accuracy we are the industry forerunner in
innovation and service. Our products are used for instructor-led training
and classroom teaching, as well as by individuals who require self-paced
learning or distance-learning material.

Please feel free to contact them on 03 9851 4000 at any time or visit
www.watsoniapublishing.com.au

Higher Learning Pty Ltd
Clarke Stevenson
Ph 03 9846 5602