[Agriculture and Horticulture ] Aghort teachers for 2014

Lisa Moloney lisamo at avilacollege.vic.edu.au
Tue Jan 21 16:30:21 EST 2014

Hope everyone has had a restful break. Like most of us we do not really get
a real break as we have to tend to animals or plants over the break.

During the conference it was noted that the lines of communication between
us are not as good as they could be. We have this as a priority for 2014 to
try and keep connected and update the website.

It would be appreciated if you would provide your contact details (if you
wish to share with the whole group) through a shared google doc. All you
need to do is send me an email to say you are interested and I can add you
to the list and send you an invitation to join.
lisamo at avilacollege.vic.edu.au

We have also started an Edmodo group https://www.edmodo.com. If you are not
a member it is easy to join. Send me an email and I can send you the code.
As the group is locked after a certain period of time the code changes.

Hope you all have a wonderful start to the year

Lisa Moloney
Avila College
Mount Waverley

P.S. At the conference someone presented about a DNA activity with
strawberries. I would really appreciate it if you could send me the link
for where to find it. Thanks[?][?]