[Agriculture and Horticulture ] Message to all listmembers:Scholarship opportunities to study Agricultural ScienceinRegional Victoria

Peter Sale P.Sale at latrobe.edu.au
Fri Dec 2 11:38:20 EST 2005

Andrew,

The photos are going OK.  I have made an appointment to see the
Photography people at 2.00 pm on Monday, and we will select some campus
JPEG images from their collection, and email them straight to you on the
Monday afternoon, all going well.  Will this be OK?

Sorry about the delay; the people over there are casual and cannot see
me before Monday.

Cheers

Peter