[Yr7-10it] MYSIT: Cross-school online discussion

Edwards, Russell T Edwards.Russell.T at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Jun 28 17:06:34 EST 2007

Dear List,

 I have set up a space on groups.edna.edu.au that could serve the purpose of=
 hosting cross-school student discussions of issues in ICT, as discussed ear=
lier this month:

http://www.groups.edna.edu.au/course/view.php?id=3D1433

If you're interested, please come and check it out! It would be great to get=
 this going for next semester.

You will need to register an account on Edna, then enter an invitation key.=
 Send me a personal email (off-list) and I will provide you with the invitat=
ion key.  Once you've joined the group, I will make you an "owner"/"admin" a=
nd you can go to the Owner forum for further information and to join the dis=
cussion on how we should coordinate this exercise.

Looking forward to seeing a few of you there soon!

Russell Edwards
Whittlesea Secondary College

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received=
 in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using=
 attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, dam=
age or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, r=
esulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liabi=
lity is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations=
 or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessari=
ly those of the Department of Education.