[Yr7-10it] Game Maker Question

Joel Walton ixoye1973 at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jun 14 09:45:03 EST 2007

Sylvia,

I know this is not the most elegant solution in the
world... but i needed the break from the reports and
my brain isn't working well either.

I had the trouble with the "object_link_down" so i
changed the variable to "object_link_down_var" and it
works. (Could it be a conflict/confusion in the
program between the object name and your variable
name? I prefer to name my variables differently to my
objects (for my own sanity more than anything :)  )

Umm back to the problem.

I have to admit my experience in this program at this
level is limited still but this could be a possible
solution for you.

I have re-arranged your logic slightly in your object
"object_deadenemy" and it works.

Cheers,

Joel Walton
Shepp High.

Yahoo!7 Mail has just got even bigger and better with unlimited storage on all webmail accounts.