[Yr7-10it] IT - maths

Philip Kay kayp at yeahs.vic.edu.au
Tue Jun 5 16:26:53 EST 2007

Hi there all,
I'm an I.T. teacher in the country and fellow maths teachers have asked me
if I can recommend any particular maths software programs.  We have a
number of programs for Maths quest 11 (Gen maths) and essential maths
(Vels edition) year 9.  Does anyone believe that particular programs from
these packages are worthwhile or strongly recommend other programs?  I'm
doing my best to look at the various programs but without much experience
it's hard to say which, if any, stand out.   Would appreciate anyone's
thoughts. (We are not doing much high level senior school maths here at
the moment.)

Cheers,
Philip Kay.