[Vitta-news] Netbook Insurance Question

Butler, Kelly A butler.kelly.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Oct 23 10:35:46 EST 2009

We are currently in the process of introducing the option to parents of
purchasing netbooks in our Year 7 & 8 programs. From advice given, I
understand that we should include insurance in the price, but I seem to
be having problems finding anyone who will insure these devices for a
reasonable price ($350 for a device that costs $450 is unreasonable to
me!). Has anyone got any suggestions that I could follow up?

Kelly Butler

Acting E-learning Leader

Lara Secondary College