[VELS] Teacher experts needed research teamwork

Andra Th andra.theodor at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 21:54:30 EST 2014

Dear members,

I am a doctoral student researching the influences of
cross-disciplinary thinking on teamwork in various domains and job types.
Currently I am conducting a research study using a fictive case study involving
members of three distinct professions, amongst which one represents the
teaching professional body. To obtain complete and reliable results and to
generalize the study findings to real world practice, I must develop certain
measurement tools of participants’ cognitive processes.

Therefore, at present I am looking for “domain experts” to
offer their ratings and experiential input on some of the study questions. In
other words, the ones of you that consider themselves knowledgeable of the
teaching culture and standards and that have worked or are working in
educational settings are invited to complete a brief set of questions on
working in a cross-disciplinary team. Your input will be utilized as a
benchmark against which the study participants’ responses will be evaluated.
Confidential information for this purpose is not required. You may provide your
email address if you wish to be informed of the study progress. In the same
time, we welcome your recommendations on improving the questions or the study
task.

When you are interested to participate in this brief
endeavor, please copy and paste the link below in a new window to access the
study questions:

http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/Cross_Team_Experts

Your participation is highly valued. We thank you for your
inputs and suggestions!