[VELS] Changes for the new year

Laurie Savage sav at pvgc.vic.edu.au
Thu Jan 29 17:14:06 EST 2009

I'm sorry Paul, but when we saw Kahootz on our laptops we, normally
playful and inquisitive with new toys and stuff, froze. Our very hippy
and creative Art/IT teacher said "what the ...", our resident Ed. Psych.
(now making a comfortable living on the lecture circuit) said "what the
..." in a very British accent and us mere mortals wrung our hands and
said "stuff it, what the ...". We even looked at the examples and
RTFM'd. So, I guess "quality learning materials" and "kahootz" do not sit
comfortably together for us - but I would desperately love to be converted.

Any quality tool is worth persevering with.

Laurie

Just recently, on Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 11:14:27AM +1100  in fact, Dr Paul Chandler mentioned:

--
Laurie Savage
Markbook Manager/Web Services, Pascoe Vale Girls College