[VELS] shopping surf online!

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 04:31:54 EST 2008

shopping surf online!
  How are u doing these days?Yesterday I found a web of a large trading
company from china,which is an agent of all the well-known digital product
factories,and facing to both wholesalers,retailsalers,and personal customer
all over the world. They export all kinds of digital products and offer most
competitive and reasonable price and high quality goods for our clients,so i
think we you make a big profit if we do business with them.And they promise
they will provide the best after-sales-service.In my opinion we can make a
trial order to test tha t. Look forward to your early reply!
              The Web address:http://mcomv.com/