[VELS] Quick Vic/Markbook Reporting Administrative Timeline

Robert Hind robert at yinnar.com
Wed Mar 14 21:29:44 EST 2007

Re: [VELS] Quick Vic/Markbook Reporting Administrative TimelineClass does not mean "form group" in MarkBook.

You cannot "create ten subjects for each class".

MarkBook, and I also assume QuickVic, allows you to create subjects and then classes for each of the subjects. So you might have a subject called 07MA1 for all year 7 Maths classes in Semester 1  and then have classes called 07MA1A, 07MA1B, etc

So be clear what you mean - well what MarkBook means!

Else you will be in deep doo-doo

Robert Hind (Semi-retired)
Ex Traralgon and Ashwood