[VELS] Quick Vic/Markbook Reporting Administrative Timeline

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 22:01:44 EST 2007

Quick one Laurie .. do you really need the  07A 07B 07C bits when 07 will
do? From what I understand the software sorts out classes / students by
teachers for marking anyway and again into students for reports. I suspect
that Markbook exports course codes .. not class codes (or are these the same
things).

Thanks for the cue about the last digit .. notice that the software rolls on
a digit for semesters etc so I will add that in for semester length courses.

Course    Classes
> 07ENGT1    07AEENGT1, 07BENGT1, 07CENGT1 ...
> 10SCIT4    10ASCIT4, 10BSCIT4 etc

Regards Roland