[VELS] Request for assistance

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Mon Mar 12 21:53:41 EST 2007

Re: [VELS] Quick Vic/Markbook Reporting Administrative TimelineDear colleagues,

 I have had a number of requests off line for:

 1. VELS compliant junior IT course outlines and documents
 2. VELS compliant comments databases for reporting purposes.

 My school at Forest Hill is also in the process of working through these tasks at present.
I know our Catholic system colleagues were required to do this work before their state school counterparts. Also, some schools may be further down the line with this than others.

So, if anyone has anything of value that can assist these teachers as well as my school I would be grateful for any help that can be passed on.

Best Wishes

Kevork Krozian
Mailing List Creator and Administrator
kevork at edulists.com.au