[VELS] Quick Vic/Markbook Reporting Administrative Timeline

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 22:28:02 EST 2007

Not so sure about timeline, but at this point I am sorting out the
FirstClass database before we start our import of teachers, students and
classes.

I have been encouraging some extra rigor in our student enrollments, and
sorting out all the class codes (you must get these right) We changed from
generic names such as "English", "Maths" and "sem2ceramics10" to 07eng,
08mat and 10arcer2 .. details are in the manual / handbook.

Hope to finish it all this week so I can start work on our interim report
template. Thank goodness it is only a single page template and 500
printouts. At least it sets things up for the mid-year reports.

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au