[VELS] VITTA event - 'live to learn, learn to blog' - Thu 30/8

DANIELA LUPONE luponed at columba.vic.edu.au
Fri Aug 17 13:41:38 EST 2007

Hi Caroline I tried to register for this and though I can enter my details when I press continue I do not get any validation that I have registered. The same thing happened the other day when I was trying to register students for Exam Prep day. I ended up faxing through an invoice. Should I do the same with the Blogging PD or is it full??

Daniela Lupone
St Columba's College Essendon