[VELS] This group should be a lot more busy!

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 16:53:42 EST 2006

Just got my usb-key for my reports to be added (that time of the year).. at
least we dont need to worry about detailed VELS planning for ICT in 2006.
Maths and English staff are now starting to raise some dust for 2007 of
course..

I think the IPM teachers tend to be the major drivers for ICT in schools,
embedding things into the school program .. rather like a high tech version
of *Johnny Appleseed<http://www.millville.org/workshops_f/Dich_FOLKLORE/WACKED/story.html>
*, lonely IT educators that roam about the school with their wireless
laptops and usb keys around their necks .. seeding subversive technology
application and curriculum ideas into the minds of other staff (who end up
enjoying the fruit of our wisdom). ;-P

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au