[VELS] This group should be a lot more busy!

ARNOTT Suzanne SA at emc.vic.edu.au
Tue Nov 14 12:22:36 EST 2006

I'm glad I'm not the only one here :)

I'm not on the IPM list... so I hope I haven't missed too much ... (I am on many other lists... including multimedia and moodle and some edna ones too)

I originally joined this list to get my head around some VELS stuff... but never knew if there was much discussion going on...

I am very interested to know how schools are broaching the interdisciplinary area....

I guess an introduction? :)

My teaching areas are Photography, Textiles (not much at the moment) and Multimedia... getting some junior "multimedia" type subjects happening too...
I teach in a large secondary college in Langwarrin (just east of Frankston) Elisabeth Murdoch College.
We are looking at a huge building overhaul with a master plan being developed... so I guess I want to think outside the box a bit as to how to best provide students access to ICT rich environments...

cheers
Suz