[VELS] A unit for Year 7 IT

DANIELA LUPONE luponed at columba.vic.edu.au
Mon Dec 11 14:01:33 EST 2006

I know there was some discussion about what people are doing with regards to VELS and It

I am putting together a course with regards to Year 7 IT. In putting this together I am conscious that the school will probably get rid of Year 7 IT in the following year. I have tried to devleop on our existing course where we use IT applications such as word, powerpoint and outlook.

Would appreciate any criticism

regards Daniela Lupone
St Columba's College
Essendon 3040
 <<Tech_UP_7_Info_Wordprocessing_2007.doc>>

ST COLUMBA'S COLLEGE LIMITED DISCLAIMER

This E-mail and any attachments may be confidential and, if you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this E-mail. If received in error, please notify us immediately and delete the E-mail and all copies. St Columba's College does not guarantee that this E-mail is virus or error free. The attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The content and opinions in this E-mail are not necessarily those of the college.