[VELS] Re: [Year 12 IPM] OTT - VELS Reporting Software

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 21:24:02 EST 2006

Interesting thought about a reporting and assessment workshop at the
conference Fiona .. I will raise it with Renee who is working very hard to
put the finishing touches to the VITTA conference for
2005<http://www.vitta.org.au/conference/2005/>.
Stephen is right of course, timely to move this discussion to the edulist
mailing list reporting at edulists.com.au<http://www.edulists.com.au/mailman/listinfo/reporting>that
Kevork setup.

Say .. here are two VITTA calendar
events<http://www.vitta.org.au/calendar/>for next week that are worth
checking out before they slip under the mid
term radar. Just click on the link for details. :-)

Sun 20 Aug 2006 IT Student Conference: Exam
Lectures<http://www.vitta.org.au/calendar/?day=20&month=08&year=2006&event=357>
 Mon
21 Aug 2006 New Thinking, New Technologies: Enhancing Student
Engagement<http://www.vitta.org.au/calendar/?day=21&month=08&year=2006&event=332>
Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au