[Vce Chemistry] Hi!!

Colin Barton BARTO-CO at oxley.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 15 11:55:29 EST 2006

Hi Christina, I see from your email address that you are in Canada, so I am wondering if you are going to be teaching in Canada or Australia. If you are going to be in Aus (Melbourne) then I agree with Stephan. Try to get to the conference on the 12th of Feb at Latrobe Uni.

To anyone else on the list from the Outer Eastern suburbs of Melb, is anyone interested in forming a regional Chemistry network group? I am in Chirnside Park and would be quite happy to host such a group , at least in the beginning.  Let me know if you are interested please.

Colin Barton. (Oxley College)

>>> Christina Koeckhoven <cak at ualberta.ca> 15/11/2006 7:34:03 am >>>
Hi!
I am new to this Mailing List and I am very excited to recieve some
information about Chemistry.
I am about to embark in my journey as a Chemistry teacher and all the
passed on knowledge and ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and I can't wait to be part of this list.
Cheers.
Christina

--
Christina Koeckhoven