[VCE Art] Natural Dying Techniques Workshop

J Le Rossignol jlerossignol at gmail.com
Wed May 9 15:43:03 EST 2012

Greetings all,

Trace Willans is running a a workshop on Natural Dying Techniques, see
http://www.beautifulsilks.com/naturaldye/TraceWillans.html

This workshop is being held in the context of the Natural Dye Symposium
‘Nature’s Colours in the City’.  The dates for this symposium are June 17th
through to July 11th 2012, school holidays.

The full programme can be viewed at:

http://www.beautifulsilks.com/naturaldye/index.html

Teachers attending can get the hours off their PD obligations.  Also
Beautiful Silks is offering teachers a 10% discount off workshop prices,

As many workshops are full, we will offer places on a first come first
served basis, bookings can be on line or by emailing or calling Beautiful
Silks.

Natural Dyes are a good way to pass on to our youngsters an appreciation of
nature, and our place within it.

We look forward to hearing from you, please advise on booking that you are
a teacher booking and we will refund your teacher discount,

Best wishes
--
Marion Gorr
Managing Partner
*info at beautifulsilks..com
*
SHOP TRADING HOURS:

Monday to Wednesday 11am till 5pm
Thursday      11am till 7pm - late night and knitting group.
Friday       11am till 4pm
Saturday                              11am till 4pm