[Year 12 SofDev] Some resources and

Judy Zuccon zucconja at aquinas.vic.edu.au
Thu Jan 26 02:45:51 UTC 2023

On Wed, 25 Jan 2023 at 5:38 pm, <kevork at edulists.com.au> wrote:

> Hi Folks
>
> A few resources for your use ....
>
> Attached, an expanded set of resources all things IT, programming,
> cybersecurity.
>
> Are programmers already obsolete ? Check out this ChatGPT AI interface
> that writes programs in seconds
>

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_m59nMWny4
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw5ybNwwSbg
> Enjoy
>
> Take Care
>
> Kevork

Judy Zuccon

RTO Manager
<https://www.aquinas.vic.edu.au>

46 Great Ryrie Street (PO Box 190) Ringwood VIC 3134

T: (03) 9259 3046 | VM: (03) 9259 3199

zucconja at aquinas.vic.edu.au | www.aquinas.vic.edu.au
<https://www.aquinas.vic.edu.au>

*Aquinas College acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on
which we live, work and travel upon and pay our respects to the Elders,
both past and present. We recognise, acknowledge and respect the history,
culture, diversity and value of all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
people.*
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this
email. Any representations or opinions presented in this email are solely
those of the individual sender and do not necessarily represent those of
Aquinas College.