[Year 12 SofDev] Applied Computing and Digital Technologies Position

Michael Biberow michael.biberow at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Tue Dec 5 21:21:39 UTC 2023

Hi all.  I am moving out of teaching next year, leaving behind an Applied Computing and Digital Technologies load at an independent P-12 school in Keilor.  Amazing students and small class sizes.  Years 10 to 12 only.  I am hoping that this will be of interest to someone here.  Email me at michael.biberow at overnewton.vic.edu.au<mailto:michael.biberow at overnewton.vic.edu.au> for more details.  https://www.seek.com.au/job/71945552?ref=search-standalone&type=standout

Regards,

[wsvGLmzbJAGNqiPtwEjWMAm0hd2GxgBRNYDUVUNUAwNsHt2yzo+qEUB8H9m2Ab8SkOUTgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==]
Michael Biberow
Digital Technologies and Applied Computing Teacher
Intranet Development Co-ordinator

[Z]
Overnewton Anglican Community College
P: 03 9334 0031
overnewton.vic.edu.au

Dedicated to Learning, Excellence, Respect and Community.

The information contained in this email and any accompanying attachment is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. The College accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken based on the information provided unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose, use any part of it, or take any action in reliance on the contents of this information. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return email.