[php] server2go problems

Mark Pleasance mpleasance at shcgeelong.catholic.edu.au
Thu Nov 10 11:05:30 EST 2011

Hi Maggie,

It looks like you need to put an exclusion in your Proxy settings as this
error looks like it comes from a proxy server. 127.0.0.1 is actually your
local machine so the proxy won't be able to connect, hence the error.

>From memory, in Internet Explorer go to the Tools menu, Internet Options,
Connections Tab, LAN Settings, there should be a box where you can add
exclusions. Enter 127.0.0.1 in the box. Apply, Ok restart IE and it should
work.

On a Mac, Apple Menu, System Prefs, Network, Advanced, Proxies, Enter
127.0.0.1 in the Bypass proxies box. Restart Safari/Chrome/FF.

Mark.

--
Mark Pleasance
ICT Manager