[php] Associative arrays - 2 files

Margaret Iaquinto iaquinto at ozemail.com.au
Sat May 28 13:13:32 EST 2011

These files are PHP specific but many languages use associative arrays.
These files contains the student info as well as the finished files.

I am open to suggestions for improvement but please be gentle with the
negative stuff.

If I've made some errors, contact me and I'll update those sections.

Maggie
(ICT at St Leonard's)