[php] VITTA Annual Conference

Caroline Bailey caroline at vitta.org.au
Wed Nov 7 18:17:40 EST 2007

Hello

The conference is almost upon us and the VITTA office is buzzing attending to last minute details, and fielding registration queries. Whilst many of the hands on sessions are full, there are still plenty of spaces left for the rest of the conference program.

There are still a few spots available in the exclusive Heppell Sessions on Tuesday 20 Nov, but hurry if you don't want to miss out as these are filling up!

Login now to register: http://www.vitta.org.au/register-now

We've extended the date for the late payment fee until Monday 12 November, so get your registrations in before Monday to avoid the extra $30 admin fee. For those who have registered since Monday, don't worry - we will amend your invoices and remove the admin fee.

The full conference program is online - view the complete program here:
http://www.vitta.org.au/2007/program-grid

Or download a PDF of the printed brochure:
http://www.vitta.org.au/2007/program.pdf

Don't forget about the Principal's and ICT Leaders program:
http://www.vitta.org.au/2007/prinsICT

And the exclusive Heppell Sessions!
For all the conference info see - http://www.vitta.org.au/2007

Thanks, Caroline

PS - Thanks to those who have registered so far - looking forward to seeing you all soon.

--
Caroline Bailey
Professional Learning Coordinator (Tue-Wed-Thu)

UPCOMING PD EVENTS
http://www.vitta.org.au/training/

    * Wed 19/3/08 - Xavier College Burke Hall - Podcasting for Middle Year Students