[php] Edulist for Reporting e.g. Markbook

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu May 11 07:34:19 EST 2006

New edulist available for teachers with special interest/ responsibility in reporting.  Especially relevant to teachers grappling
with the new reporting software mandated by the State Reporting Changes in State & Catholic Schools.

Please promote membership to relevant staff.  This aspect of school operations will need specific and shared support over the next
year or so......
A list gives mutual support AND allows the development of a sense of shared approaches and reponses.

http://www.edulists.com.au/reporting/

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617

Build a better mousetrap and the world will beat a path to your door. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

  _____