[Physical Education] Year 12 Introductory info

Alan Piper apiper at mesc.vic.edu.au
Mon Nov 13 14:18:02 EST 2006

Hi all. I am teaching Units 3 & 4 in 2007 for the first time in years. I am running two orientation lessons with this years Year 11's and would greatly appreciate anything such as course overviews or any other introductory lessons anyone has. I was just about to do a Power Point slide show to outline the course but thought if someone already has one it would save me the time. thanks in anticipation.
Allan Piper (Head of PE, Mount Eliza secondary College)