[Physical Education] Compulsory Physical and Sport Education

Gove, John L gove.john.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Oct 5 15:50:21 EST 2005

Thanks Alan,

The whole school staff is anxious about the translation from one timetable to the next but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.  I've heard that the 4 x 72 is a much better structure in so far as kid management is concerned so I'm looking forward to it.  Just don't want to be 'diddled' in the process.

John