[Gifted and Talented] ACS Foundation Interactive Career Wheel & videos from 2017 BiG Day In @ UTS

Kerrie Bisaro Kerrie.Bisaro at acsfoundation.com.au
Thu Aug 3 17:12:28 AEST 2017

Hi Everyone

Hope that you’ve had a great year so far ☺

The ACS Foundation Career Wheel has always been a popular piece of collateral & we now have an interactive version online https://www.careersfoundation.com.au/  for you to share with your students.

You’ll see if you click on a highlighted role on the interactive Career Wheel ie Entrepreneur, that there are videos behind the role.  These are a fantastic tool to help illustrate to students what a particular role entails, some of the skills required etc.

We’re still working on populating all the roles on the Career Wheel, but there are plenty of videos already on there for students to view to provide an insight into various roles in ICT.

We still also have hard copy versions available (there is a copy in every showbag at every BiG Day In event) and we’re more than happy to provide you with as many hard copy versions as you like for your school – just let me know & we’ll send them out to you!

The 2017 BiG Day In events were a huge hit again this year and we recorded all the presentations from Day 1 of the UTS event.  These videos are another great resource, especially for those who didn’t get to a BiG Day In this year.  Here’s the link to our Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA02HDccc84

Let me know if you’d like any hard copies of the Career Wheel sent to you and I’ll be in touch with 2018 BiG Day In event dates later in the year.

Regards

Kerrie

Kerrie Bisaro | ACS Foundation
Level 11, 50 Carrington Street, Sydney  NSW  2000
Direct:  02 8296 4444 | Mobile : 0417 409 069
www.thebigdayin.com.au<http://www.thebigdayin.com.au>

[BiG Day In 2015]
[find us on facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/thebigdayin>[http://disc.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov/images/twitter_logo]<https://twitter.com/TheBigDayIn> [https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5IegWuLGxHMMT7PTwgUe5pzuNKHm3AaJKXvMJL9fQN1vmeQV1] <http://instagram.com/thebigdayin>