[Gifted and Talented] 2013 VITTA Conference: Provoking Learning with ICT - Thank you (apologies for cross-posting)

Fay Richardson fay at vitta.org.au
Mon Aug 19 07:26:27 EST 2013

VITTA would like to extend a very warm thank you to all of the presenters
who participated and delegates who attended the 2013 VITTA Conference:
"Provoking Learning with ICT" on Monday and Tuesday, August 12 & 13 at
Caulfield Racecourse.

To bring together a successful conference requires a huge amount of
behind-the-scenes organisation for such a large event.  The Conference
Director Melinda Cashen and Conference Organiser Julie Allen from "The Full
Pretzel" are thanked for their management and coordination. Sponsors,
Exhibitors and Runners are acknowledged and thanked for their work in making
this a fantastic two-day Professional Learning experience.

We have received a tremendous amount of positive comments and these are very
much appreciated. We are now going through the 'tidy up' process and
planning for the future.

The VITTA Office has started collating resources from presenters who have
allowed access to their presentations. These can be viewed via eKnowledge
and we hope to have more of these available in the coming days.

http://www.vitta.org.au/conference-information

Best wishes,

VITTA Office