[Gifted and Talented] ICT Careers Expo 2011 - Wednesday 27th July

Jo McLeay jo at vitta.org.au
Tue Jun 28 11:32:18 EST 2011

Hi everyone (and apologies for the cross-posts),

ICT Week is coming up on soon on July 25 to July 31. This year VITTA, in
conjunction with the Victorian Government and the ACS are promoting
excellence in ICT education and ICT career pathways. and there are plenty of
exciting activities planned to celebrate the use of ICT in all facets of
society. Make sure you and your school community gets involved by
participating in the following activities or by running something in your
own school and letting us know!

ICT & Careers Expo

Did you know that the IT industry is one of the fastest growing career
markets in Australia? Come along and find out more about how you can achieve
your career goals at the 2011 ICT & Careers Expo.  From Fashion, to Sport,
to Music, to Programming and much more - we have all the answers!