[Gifted and Talented] VITTA Conference is now open for registrations! Apologies for x-post

Bridie Mackay bridie at vitta.org.au
Fri Sep 11 17:19:46 EST 2009

VITTA is delighted to announce that Early bird registrations are now open for our annual conference, Slide to Open Digital Learning - to be held at Flemington Racecourse, Monday 23 - Wed 25 November 2009.

With over 350 submissions in 2009, the range and diversity of sessions is vast, and lights up the spectrum of ICT in education. We have sessions for teachers delivering the core VCE and VET curriculum in both the Information Technology and the Multimedia domains, sessions on VELS, and a conference within a conference for primary teachers, music teachers and Early Years. The Principals and ICT Leaders conference program will include pre-conference sessions with certifications of completed modules. The conference will continue to provide exclusive seminars and workshops with Larry Johnson, Steve Hargadon and Sandy Phillips.

Register online now! www.vitta.org.au/conference2009

Print programs will be sent to all Victorian schools in early fourth term.

___________________________________

Bridie Mackay
Senior Project Officer
VITTA